Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Results From My Classmates Eating Habits Survey

In class on Wed. March 10,2010, our class made surveys for each other to take. My survey set out to find the dining out habits of my classmates, and the results were interesting.
Out of 8 completed surveys, I found most prefer to eat Mexican food when dining out, while my favorite, Italian, was not once mentioned.
Also, 7 out of 8 responded they would order either a dessert or appetizer when eating out. From these, 4 out of 7 would order both appetizer and dessert, while 2 out of 7 would order only dessert, and 1 out of 7 would order only an appetizer. This suprised me because I rarely order either.

2 comments:

  1. Your results link is not publicly accessible, but you did a good job of summarizing the results in the post. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still need to turn on comment moderation on your blog. This post shows how.

    ReplyDelete